新书推介:《语义网技术体系》
作者:瞿裕忠,胡伟,程龚
   XML论坛     W3CHINA.ORG讨论区     计算机科学论坛     SOAChina论坛     Blog     开放翻译计划     新浪微博  

• 首页
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 软件下载
  • 资料下载
  • 核心成员
  • 帮助
  •   Add to Google

>> 本版讨论高级C/C++编程、代码重构(Refactoring)、极限编程(XP)、泛型编程等话题
    [返回] 中文XML论坛 - 专业的XML技术讨论区计算机技术与应用『 C/C++编程思想 』 → Oracle官方网站消息:关于Oracle OCA 10g认证考试的调整 查看新帖用户列表

发表一个新主题  发表一个新投票  回复主题  (订阅本版) 您是本帖的第 4263 个阅读者浏览上一篇主题  刷新本主题   树形显示贴子 浏览下一篇主题
     * 贴子主题: Oracle官方网站消息:关于Oracle OCA 10g认证考试的调整 举报  打印  推荐  IE收藏夹 
       本主题类别:     
     c16040 帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

等级:大一新生
      文章:4
      积分:60
      门派:XML.ORG.CN
      注册:2009/4/7

姓名:(无权查看)
    城市:(无权查看)
    院校:(无权查看)
    给c16040发送一个短消息 把c16040加入好友 查看c16040的个人资料 搜索c16040在『 C/C++编程思想 』的所有贴子 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看c16040的博客楼主
    发贴心情 Oracle官方网站消息:关于Oracle OCA 10g认证考试的调整

Oracle官方网站消息:关于Oracle OCA 10g认证考试的调整

根据Oracle官方最新消息,自2008年12月1日起,
          欲取得Oracle10g OCA认证必须加考一科考试(Oracle Database SQL Expert,1Z0-047);
         加了科目后考OCA认证就必须是二门考试(1Z0-042  1Z0-047)
          欲取得进阶的OCP认证,必须先通过OCA认证的两科考试(1Z0-042、1Z0-047),
            以及至少参加过一门門由Oracle讲师教授的课堂训练课程或OLN线上讲师训练课程,
            并通过OCP一科考试(1Z0-043)才能拥有OCP认证。     
    而在12月1日前参加1Z0-042考试并通过考试拿到OCA证书的学员不必要加考新增加的考试。
    需要代考OCA认证 OCP认证的朋友可以参考******************************
    -----以下是ORACLE官方网站原文:
    Announcing new SQL exam requirement for the Oracle Database 10g OCA track

June 06, 2008

On December 1, 2008, Oracle Certification Program will introduce an additional SQL exam requirement for the Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Associate certification track.

In addition to the existing exam, Oracle Database 10g: Administration I (1Z0-042), candidates will also be required to pass any one of the three following Oracle SQL exams to earn the certification:

Introduction to Oracle: SQL® and PL/SQL™ (1Z0-001) or,
    Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL (1Z0-007) or,
    Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I (1Z1-051) or,
    Oracle Database SQL Expert (1Z0-047)

Please note that there are no compulsory training requirements for the OCA certification path.

If you are currently working towards earning your 10g DBA OCA, we will accept the single exam path through November 30, 2008. The new requirement will take effect on December 1, 2008. All certifications obtained under the current single exam path will remain valid certifications according to the rules that govern certification validity. Al 10g DBA OCAs who obtained their certification under the current single exam path will be able to upgrade their certification to 10g DBA OCP via the existing OCP path. Additional steps will not be required.

Please visit the following page for the new track details: http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=151

If you have any questions regarding the new 10g DBA certification, please contact Oracle at ocpexam_ww@oracle.com. Additionally, you may visit the Oracle Certification Program web site at http://www.oracle.com/education/certification for further information. To find information regarding Oracle training in your area please visit: http://www.oracle.com/education.

QUESTIONS

I am a 10g DBA OCA. I obtained my certification by passing only the 1Z0-042 exam. Will I need to recertify or pass one of the SQL exams to keep my certification current?
    No. Any 10g DBA OCA candidate who already holds the certification will NOT have to recertify or take any additional exams to keep their 10g DBA OCA certification current.

I am a 10g DBA OCA. I obtained my certification by passing only the 1Z0-042 exam. Will I need to complete any requirements in addition to taking a hands on course and passing the 1Z0-043 exam in order to upgrade my OCA certification to 10g DBA OCP?
    No. All 10g DBA OCAs, regardless of whether they took the 1-exam or 2-exam certification path are eligible to upgrade their certification to 10g DBA OCP by completing one of the required hands on courses and passing the 1Z0-043 exam.

Why did Oracle Certification Program make the decision to add this exam to the 10g DBA OCA path?
    At Oracle, we conduct frequent thorough reviews of our certification program to ensure that we are delivering the best results to our candidates and customers. The integral role that SQL plays in the 10g DBA’s profession makes it a highly beneficial component to the certification.

If I have to take two exams to become certified, how can a 1-exam path be equivalent to my 2-exam path?
    Oracle certifications are issued based upon the certification requirements in effect at the time of completing the final requirement. At Oracle, we may update certification requirements to ensure that we are best serving the needs of our certification community and customers.

Are there any exceptions to the 2-exam path?
    No. After November 30, 2008, there will be no exceptions to the 2-exam path. If you register for your 1Z0-042 exam prior to November 30, 2008 but do not take the exam until after November 30, you will still be required to pass both exams in order to become a 10g DBA OCA. Certification must be COMPLETE by November 30, 2008.

I passed my 1Z0-042 exam on or before November 30, 2008 but I have not yet received my success kit. Will I need to pass one of the SQL exams in order to become 10g DBA OCA certified?
    No. Anyone who passes the 1Z0-042 exam by November 30, 2008 will become certified with the single exam path, even though they may receive their success kit in the mail after November 30, 2008
    我们是VUE和PROMETRIC授权的考试中心
    有多年培训经验的授课老师专业代理CCNA CCNP MCSE CIW SCJP OCP 等国际IT认证。
    保证你轻松通过任何考试!
    联系方式:
    QQ: 539187656
    MSN: ciscopass@hotmail.com
    MAIL:ciscopass@hotmail.com

支持支付宝交易!欢迎广大考生前来咨询!

收藏   分享  
    顶(0)

点击查看用户来源及管理<br>发贴IP:*.*.*.* 2009/4/17 11:38:00

GoogleAdSense

等级:大一新生
      文章:1
      积分:50
      门派:无门无派
      院校:未填写
      注册:2007-01-01
    给Google AdSense发送一个短消息 把Google AdSense加入好友 查看Google AdSense的个人资料 搜索Google AdSense在『 C/C++编程思想 』的所有贴子 访问Google AdSense的主页 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看Google AdSense的博客广告
    2024/5/2 22:28:33

本主题贴数1,分页: [1]

管理选项修改tag | 锁定 | 解锁 | 提升 | 删除 | 移动 | 固顶 | 总固顶 | 奖励 | 惩罚 | 发布公告
    W3C Contributing Supporter! W 3 C h i n a ( since 2003 ) 旗 下 站 点
    苏ICP备05006046号《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》《计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法》
    62.500ms